At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is seeking a Senior UX Designer who can define and create excellent user experiences on the xilinx.com corporate website. You’ll be working with product marketing and creative teams to transform product and campaign objectives into compelling and efficient web experiences. You’ll work as part of the Xilinx web team, producing UI design concepts, iterating based on user feedback, and coordinating with web development and publishing teams for implementation.
Our perfect candidate is passionate about interaction design, problem-solving, and user experience. You have exceptional usability, interface design and information architecture skills. You communicate effectively with team members, providing constructive feedback to help efficiently evolve ideas. You can quickly, and specifically, communicate design concepts and rationale. You think big picture but care about the details. You get excited about solving hard problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with product owners and campaign managers to create engaging web experiences that convey product leadership, increase customer acquisition and improve functionality for our web site interfaces
- Present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs both desktop and mobile views
- Deliver wireframes, visual design, prototypes and specifications for review and implementation.
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Utilize A/B testing, web analytics, user research, and best practices to help inform your design solutions
- Work closely with web developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
5+ years of experience creating design that drives user engagement and other large-scale web-based experiences targeting B2B market
A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), graphic design or related UX degree is preferred
A portfolio of design projects that demonstrates relevant experience
Proficiency in design techniques, such as user research, task analysis, concept sketching, storyboarding, UI design patterns, Interaction prototyping, user test, etc.
Strong experience in using design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe CS and Zeplin
- Working knowledge of front-end skills (HTML, CSS and JS)
- Knowledge of industry best practices for SEO and accessibility
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks