Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is seeking a Senior UX Designer who can define and
create excellent user experiences on the xilinx.com corporate website. You’ll
be working with product marketing and creative teams to transform product and
campaign objectives into compelling and efficient web experiences. You’ll work
as part of the Xilinx web team, producing UI design concepts, iterating based
on user feedback, and coordinating with web development and publishing teams
Our perfect candidate is passionate about interaction
design, problem-solving, and user experience. You have exceptional usability,
interface design and information architecture skills. You communicate
effectively with team members, providing constructive feedback to help
efficiently evolve ideas. You can quickly, and specifically, communicate design
concepts and rationale. You think big picture but care about the details. You
get excited about solving hard problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with product owners and campaign managers
to create engaging web experiences that convey product leadership,
increase customer acquisition and improve functionality for our web site
- Present multiple design options, collect feedback from
stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs both desktop and mobile
- Deliver wireframes, visual design, prototypes and
specifications for review and implementation.
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components,
and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser
sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Utilize A/B testing, web analytics, user research, and
best practices to help inform your design solutions
closely with web developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
- 5+ years experience creating design that drives user
engagement and other large-scale web-based experiences targeting B2B
- BS / BA in Human Computer Interaction,
interaction design, graphic design, Industrial Design, psychology or
related field is
- Strong portfolio of design projects that demonstrates
the ability to develop user interface concepts and deliver requirements
- Ability to develop new and creative approaches for
complex design problems
- Proficiency in design techniques, such as user research,
task analysis, concept sketching, storyboarding, UI design patterns,
Interaction prototyping, user test, etc.
- Strong eye for detail in all aspects of Visual design
and UI aesthetic quality.
- Strong experience in using design tools such as Sketch,
InVision, Adobe CS and Zeplin
- Working knowledge of front-end skills (HTML, CSS and JS).
- Knowledge of industry best practices for SEO and
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others
in a cross-functional team
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong
communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks