At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
With the exponential growth in AI inference deployment, the state of the art in AI models are rapidly evolving and will continue for the foreseeable future. Domain-Specific Architectures are required for efficient AI inference. Only adaptable hardware platforms can provide efficient DSAs for the latest AI models. The Xilinx AI software platform makes Xilinx’s adaptable hardware accessible to all software and AI developers by providing a familiar programming interface and comprehensive libraries. The result is Real Time AI Inference up to 4X faster than GPUs and 10X less power than CPUs.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
You will be part of an R&D team that develops runtime for high-performance AI inference accelerators on Xilinx's FPGA. Xilinx unique reconfigurable platform enables the design of optimized domain-specific architecture for a variety of Deep Learning Algorithms. In this position, you will work on developing high-performance and low latency runtime execution frameworks to support AI accelerators for Deep Learning.
You will work on projects critical to Xilinx's growth, with opportunities to move among various teams and projects. You are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward. Most of all, you are driven to find creative solutions where solutions may not exist yet.
- Develop runtime execution frameworks to support AI accelerators for Deep Learning with well-defined C++ and Python API.
- Develop support for executing generic dataflow graphs in a heterogeneous computing environment with a mix of FPGAs and CPUs.
- Collaborate with members of the hardware architecture teams to accelerate the next generation of Deep Learning software.
- MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of industry experience or BA/BS degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of industry experience
- Passion for developing high-performance runtime code for SOC, GPU, and CPU
- Expertise in C++11/14
- A solid foundation in data structures, computer arithmetic, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with the internals of one or more frameworks: Caffe2, Pytorch, MxNet or Tensorflow
- Experience with AVX accelerated libraries like MKL