Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
• Looking for highly motivated and self-driven engineer to be part of the Xilinx verification and applications team
• Will be responsible for verification and validation of Versal devices for AIEngine
• Ability to understand complex systems consisting of DSP intensive algorithms
• Work with broader set of people/teams to scope, define and rigorously test new software features working toward high quality software releases
• Actively explores innovative methods for verification and validation of these platform designs using automated infrastructure and reduced/smaller designs
• Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics
• Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
• Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
• BS in EC/EE/CS with 7+ years or MS with 5+ years of experience in electronic design and software development
• At least 3 years’ experience in verification/validation of complex designs, preferably in FPGA domain, with knowledge on Xilinx Tools like IP Integrator etc.
• Domain expertise in atleast one of: Neural Networks, Data Center, Wireless applications
• Strong understanding of Logic design, Digital Signal Processing and FPGA implementation flow, timing analysis etc
• Expertise in debugging using simulation (Questa/VCS/etc.) as well as on boards using debugger/scopes
• Good understanding of protocols like AXI/PCIe etc.
• Expertise in: C, SystemC, HLS, System Verilog, Verilog/VHDL
• Good Knowledge in Tcl, Python, Perl, Shell etc