FPGA Software Verification Engineer
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These powerful devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer expectations and build amazing applications and products.
As a FPGA Software Verification Engineer you will be a key member of the EDA software test team at Xilinx, responsible for ensuring that our implementation tools meet customer needs and have the highest quality.
- This requires strong FPGA design skills, combined with excellent software testing skills, including the creativity needed to imagine the many ways in which our software can be used, in order to find software flaws.
- Working with the latest EDA software, using advanced design languages on the most advanced FPGAs and alongside other creative engineers.
- As a part of the new implementation tools team you will develop a detailed understanding of the latest software tools and FPGA device architecture now under development, to craft designs to demonstrate that the software will meet customer needs.
- Honours Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Some knowledge of VHDL or Verilog
- Deep understanding of digital logic design principles.
- Good organization, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and motivated to learn.
- Knowledge of Partial Reconfiguration a distinct advantage