Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
• Design and development with leading edge technology nodes on digital logic blocks,
• DFT implementation and verification.
• Perform test bench development and functional verification of developed digital logic blocks.
• Perform post silicon validation, testing and debug of block functionality on prototype silicon.
• Work closely with system architect, project manager, design and verification teams to develop design specifications documents, verification plans, and validation test plans.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in digital IC design
• Experience in test planning/creation/analysis of DFT/ATPG scan.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of UVM is an advantage