Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
· Will be responsible for testing and verifying complete software embedded development tool and debuggers
· Contribute technical expertise towards building a world class verification/validation team
· Working in collaboration with development teams.
· Develop Test plans and Test suites focused on ensuring Xilinx products at a system level. Come up with innovative techniques to uncover critical defects in IDE and debuggers, drivers and Board Support Packages.
· Responsible for test execution, debugging and results analysis, reporting failures, problem recreation, verification of the fixes and automating the test suites.
· Required Skills
· Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
· BE/B.Tech in CSE/ECE - 0-1 years of experience
· Strong debugging skills at board level using debuggers
· Proficient in any of the scripting language TCL/Python/C-Shell/Perl
· Experience in test automation.
· Proficient in working on Linux platform.