Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Training provided both through self-learning and with mentorship and one to one coaching on need basis.
- Customer interaction will be real world scenarios where students will be dealing with Xilinx customers to resolve their design issues related to Xilinx tools.
- Will help students get acquainted with industry knowledge and trends.
- Learning Soft Skills
- Confidence in interacting with professionals who have been in the industry for number of years.
- Communication skill
- Managing multiple tasks
- Dealing and managing urgent tasks
- Taking ownership of a task and accomplishing it.
- An opportunity to equip themselves with required knowledge and confidence for landing challenging jobs after they graduate.
- The project task could be on a range of different skill sets depending on student’s interest and prior exposure to the given topic area.
- Topic Area Examples:
- Image Processing
- Edge detection, object tracking, face recognition etc.
- FFT, FFT, FIR implementation.
- Embedded Design
- Machine Learning
- Video Processing
Students will have hands on experience with industry’s latest and greatest technologies including development tools, development boards and development environments
Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science completed or in progress.
Years of Experience