Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Responsible for power positioning and messaging of Xilinx products
- Define requirements for power estimators and optimization
- Create marketing material to support use of Xilinx production in terms of power estimation and reduction
- Work with cross functional engineering, marketing and sales teams to execute new product introduction
Candidate is expected to be a strong team player with good communication skills and one who is capable to work independently with an eye towards improving overall product quality.
- Requires BS w/ 5 yrs or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Understanding digital and analog circuitry in terms of power and thermal dissipation
- Proficiency in VHDL, Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Familiarity with the Vivado Design Environment
- Prior use of digital design power estimation tools is a strong plus.
- Basic understanding of gate level simulation, power analysis and verification is a plus.