Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Responsible for NPI internal planning and corresponding executions.
- Accountable to meet key performance metrics and to plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor the roll-out of our latest product families. Key deliverables are to meet the delivery of the engineering demand, revenue targets and program milestones.
- Work with Program Managers on understanding VNC/Qual/VST plans and establishing fulfillment plan accordingly.
- Continuous analysis of supply and demand and share the regular update with the team
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure all pre-requisites are in place to achieve smooth supply from foundry, test and assembly for prompt demand fulfillment to support program roll-out and customer deliveries.
- Performs analysis to proactively identify potential shortages and drives expedites to close the gap.
- Ensures enough capacity and raw materials are in place to meet all requirements within manufacturing cycle times.
- Spear-head inventory control to ensure optimal usage of supply and performs analysis to proactively identify and minimize potential excess supply during the NPI product phase.
- Drives continuous improvement of NPI systems & models. Enhance existing tools or develop new tools that promotes productivity and cost reduction.
- Represents NPI Operations in the planning and program sync-up meetings.
- Team player
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, Good at Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well with cross functional teams and in a matrix organization
- Pro-active, ability to multitask in dynamic conditions
- Solid understanding of the semiconductor supply chain and manufacturing flow desired
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle is desired
- MS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations Research or BS with 2+ year working experience