Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer service oriented person to be part of Transaction Hub team based in Singapore.
Order Administrator is required to manage full spectrum of customer orders to ensure flawless execution within Xilinx supply chain. Selected candidate will also contribute towards improving processes and driving system changes.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
Process new orders and order changes within set service level agreements via Oracle Order Management System
Manage database of customer master files and other records (such as traffic profiles, etc) in Oracle
Responsible for trouble shooting customer data issues between systems, including investigation and correction of errors in Oracle
Responsible for regular data reporting, analysis and data clean-up
Participate in routine system level regression testing and ad-hoc testing for automation projects
Actively contribute to the on-going effort of process improvement and standardization
A successful incumbent need to meet the following:
· Bachelor Degree in Business/Supply Chain, or at least possessing a relevant Diploma with 2-4 years of equivalent administrative/customer service/supply chain experience
· Knowledge of Oracle based order management application is desired
· Must show strong analytical skills demonstrating a focus on process enhancement/problem solving
· Able to multi task on daily operational responsibilities as well as project related testing in the pursuit of excellence
· Able to communicate effectively, including reading and writing in both English and Chinese as the applicant needs to liaise with customers in Europe plus warehouse/shipping team in Taiwan as required.
· Able to work fixed shift hours (from 3pm to midnight with shift allowance as well as one-way taxi claim from Office to Home) from Mondays to Fridays including Singapore Public Holidays.