At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- B.E (Masters preferred) in CS or EE from a reputed institute with at least 18+ years of experience
- The candidate will be part of System SW team as a technical leader. He/she will be an individual contributor working as tech lead for 40+ strong embedded SW team in Hyderabad.
- Candidate would be part of a multi-geography tech-leads team which comprises of SW architects.
- Candidate will be required to work with rest of the tech leads to define the SW architecture, provide guidance to the engineering teams.
- Candidate would be required to do quick prototyping, feasibility study of new ideas/implementations.
- Candidate is required to keep up with current trends in SW development and deployment, OS level virtualization etc. Major interest in the areas of ML and AI using programmable devices would be a huge plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of Xilinx suites of FPGA programming, including synthesis and implementation, a big plus
- B.E (Masters preferred) in CS or EE from a reputed
institute with at least 18+ years of experience