Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Human Resources Communications Program Manager plays a key role in supporting Xilinx’s people strategy and serving as a strategic partner to the global HR team. As the HR Communications Program Manager, you will be responsible for creating, planning and executing communications for HR initiatives, working closely with the HR leadership team to determine and define the needs and communication strategy to best reach our target audience. Your role will focus on bringing new ideas to life with creativity and business impact.
As the HR Communications Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring world-class HR communications by developing and executing a communications strategy that represents and elevates our employer brand, company pride, and employee connections. You will anticipate the needs of your stakeholders, and work tirelessly to create transparent, and clear communications that align to our company culture and values.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Develop and drive HR’s communications strategy and planning. Continually seek out and learn about best practices to make a positive impact on the direction of HR communications within Xilinx.
Ownership of HR knowledge base ensuring articles proactively address employee inquires and are written in the voice of the employee.
Coordinate all HR employee messaging and communications globally. Lead operations, writing, editing, and distribution of content across diverse channels including intranet, email, newsletters, social media, recruitment sites, live events, digital signage, etc.
Lead HR’s efforts as we explore and implement new collaboration technologies as a channel for communications.
Collaborate with partners across HR and across functions globally to support communications execution (building narratives about projects, programs, and people).
Provide communications counsel to COEs, program owners, and program managers.
Partner with marketing, internal communications, and other communications partners on integrated communications plans.
Maintain content calendar for social media activity and recruitment marketing campaigns.
Liaison with Corporate Marketing to support employer branding projects (videos, printed materials, etc.)
Provide oversight for online employer branding content (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.) and review content for reputational management.
Bring creative, fresh perspective to communicating across multiple channels, with specific emphasis on how to best utilize digital communications and other media to relay key messages and tell our story.
Implement measurement tools and metrics to ensure that HR communication efforts build meaningful engagement and meet/exceed targets. Reevaluate plans regularly to check progress
- 9+ years of communications experience with at least 2 years in employee communications, in a multinational organization of at least 2,000 global employees. Experience in the high-tech industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent in journalism, communications, public relations, or marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated employee communications expertise, knowledge of industry best practices, and strong business leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively manage many different messages and create easily understood communications.
- Strong knowledge of digital communications and social media platforms. Experience with content management tools.
- Passionate about testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results. Must be confident, highly motivated, creative, resourceful, detailed, a strong strategist, writer, and project manager.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to drive cross-functional teams. Proven ability to build relationships across a diverse, global organization, fostering trust and credibility.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy and keen judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with ability to use communications as an innovative tool to engage people and tell stories