Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This person will lead a highly motivated team that develops, delivers ‘Reference Designs’ in Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking) domains. He is expected to understand the big picture of market requirements, company strategy while defining and delivering these design. He should be able to drive best practices and design methodologies to ensure quality deliverables. The person is expected to perform effective project & program resolving misalignment of different strategies and ensuring smooth cross-functional project collaboration with teams spread across multiple geographical locations.
Passed out from Premier Educational Institute with excellent academic track record.
Years of Experience
7-10 Years of design/verification on complex System on Chip, FPGA based designs
- Atleast 5-6 years of experience on implementing FPGA-based designs using Xilinx/Altera Design Flow
- Experience in successfully leading high performance teams
- Experience in successfully managing projects/spread across multiple geographies which require interaction with international sites and culturally diverse teams
- Proven track record of delivering projects that exceed customer quality expectations
- Good hardware debugging capability using industry standard test equipment’s like Protocol Generator/Analyzer
- Experience in development of verification infrastructure using high level verification language like System Verilog, VERA
- Experience with embedded processors such as ARM is an advantage
- Knowledge of industry standard serial protocols like 10G-Ethernet, USB 3.0, SATA, PCIe, Display Port etc.
- Knowledge of Video IPs like Encoder/Decoder, GPU.
- A self-starter and team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.