Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
DAE need to provide pre and post sales technical support to Xilinx FAEs and customers by means of software, system and module level design evaluations and issue resolution, customer visits and training. Travel to customer sites to work with them side by side as the Xilinx expert. As a secondary job function, provide feedback to various product development teams to help define future product enhancements and evolution including IP cores, device architectures and software tools. Must be able to complete the following with minimal guidance:
- Required to work with field team to support our customer during both pre- and post- sales engagement cycles:
Conduct new product and solution introduction and promotion to our customers by means of customer/field training, demo, solution evaluation and proposal etc.
Use the acquired HW/SW/System level techniques to facilitate and support the customer design implementation using Xilinx product and solutions till successful customer adoption and production.
Able to work with customer on complex design issue trouble shooting and resolution as well as necessary issue support coordination and escalation.
- Work with factory expertise team on technical solution and proposals for our top customer Opportunities.
Analyze customer program needs and translate them into Xilinx solution proposals together with field &factory experts.
Able to identify the technical challenges and gaps to meet customer requirements and work with team to come up with recommendations.
- As the assigned technical area SMEs to work with filed team and customer together and compile the product, IP &solution etc relevant feedbacks to our product development team for future product enhancement and planning.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ work experience BS/MS in Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of VHDL/Verilog coding, synthesis (Synplicity/Exemplar), and simulation (MTI, VCS, NC-Sim)
- Solid FPGA design and trouble shooting skills are required.
- Embedded and SW background or experience would be Plus.
- Demonstrated capability for lab and system debug utilizing common test equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, written and group communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize, and track activities status
- Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of a dynamic sales team
- Good command of written and spoken English