At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
This Account Manager will be responsible for North China supporting Xilinx Focus and some emerging AI related accounts.
- Aggressively grow revenue and market share in key accounts
- Build strong relationships at all levels with customer engineering teams
- Articulate differentiating key capabilities and business value of Xilinx products, services and platform solutions to customers
- Gain a solid understanding of customer business initiatives, challenges and industry trends to identify ways for customers to increase their competitive advantage using Xilinx Solutions
- Develop a location profile and winning penetration account plans for each account
- Identify opportunities and coordinate field and factory resources to win business.
- Understand and prioritize account opportunities to drive maximum ROI
- Work closely with local technical support teams to develop winning proposals which capture and articulate the relevant Xilinx technical and business value
- Mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently to support all of the pre and post-sales support requirements of a project
Account Relationship Building – Promotes and exemplifies the development of customer-centric practices, personal networks, and relationships of trust to generate customer confidence in Xilinx solutions and facilitate long-term business partnering
- Opportunity Development and Closing - Ensures the alignment of Xilinx solutions with customer’s business objectives and the positioning of solution benefits in a way that consistently secures commitments and achieves strategic design win
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years of sales and marketing experience in the semiconductor industry, with proven career track record.
- A passion for winning and achieving challenging revenue, design wins and market share targets
- Demonstrated success in major account sales with complex system level design in and win experience.
- Proven track record of successful account management experience for strategic accounts
- Team player, able to work effectively within team environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Good collaborative skills to mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently to support different stages of design win cycle
- Knowledge of PLD’s is a strong asset
- Knowledge of industrial machine learning solutions is a plus.