Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Provide communication strategy, leadership, execution, and support for the broader Worldwide Sales Organization.
- Align global sales employees around company and organization goals, programs and processes to help them be more effective in their jobs.
- Work alongside executives, leaders, and other key stakeholders to align communication messaging and programs.
- Lead writing, editing, and distribution of content across diverse channels including intranet, email, newsletters, social media, recruitment sites, live events, digital signage, etc.
- Identify key communication opportunities and craft materials that effectively convey the appropriate information to a diverse and global audience.
- Participate in corporate M&A team representing Sales and owning the associated Sales communication.
- Build comprehensive project and communication plans, including change management strategy and execution, to implement new or enhanced programs and projects.
- Develop and drive internal communications strategy and planning for the Global Sales Organization.
- Bachelors’ Degree in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of communications experience in a multinational organization.
- Executive communication experience preferred.
- Ability to participate in strategy development and explain the strategy to target audiences through simple messaging and actions.
- Must be positive, confident, highly-motivated, and passionate about making a difference.
- Creative thinker with sound business judgment and an execution mindset.
- Forward thinker with broad knowledge of professional best practices and trends.
- Proven ability to build relationships across a diverse, global organization and with executives, fostering trust and credibility.
- Passionate about testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to turn complex ideas into stories easily understood by a broad audience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Experience building and executing change management strategy.