Senior FPGA Design Engineer - Financial Algorithms
We are looking for highly motivated FPGA design engineer to join the SDx Foundation Libraries team. This team is responsible for developing extremely efficient libraries that will enable software and application engineers to easily accelerate a variety of workloads on FPGAs.
As a design engineer you are expected to participate in and lead all aspects of technical projects including: new product exploration, evaluating emerging technologies, working closely with product marketing managers and end customers, architecture development for individual accelerator libraries and working with your colleagues to drive the development from concept to product.
This position requires the individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, able to lead complex designs given a high level architecture and willing to directly work collaboratively with other teams on new product definition.
- Develop software for modelling and benchmarking applications and identifying the performance bottleneck
- Design and implement FPGA-based architecture for accelerating heave workload
- Write host code to wrap the FPGA accelerator into C/C++/Python callable functions to allow software and application developers easily port their existing solutions to FPGA-based high performed solution
- Contribute to the wider community of FPGA users by publishing white papers or tutorials that clearly explain the usage of the FPGA-based libraries
- Provide leadership for FPGA accelerator development technology inside Xilinx and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to streamline or improve the adoption of Xilinx technologies.
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering related technical field or equivalent practical experience; PhD degree preferred.
Years of Experience
-3+years’ experience with modelling and developing financial or machine learning applications is required
- Proven record of developing FPGA accelerators
- Experience with Xilinx high-level synthesis tools and SDAccel tool chain.
- Experience with C/C++/Python