EMEA Recruitment Partner - Contract
Xilinx EMEA are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our HR team to partner with the business on deliverying on our hiring requirements based in our EMEA HQ in Citywest. This will be a long term contract opportunity.
You will join the EMEA Talent Acquisition team to source, identify and assess candidaes for a broad range of functions across our EMEA locations but predominantly Ireland. You will partner with Hiring Managers to undestand their hiring needs and construct a plan to meet them as well as ensuring that you deliver n excellent candidate experience.
- Full life cycle recruitment, primarily for Software and Hardware Engineering positions.
- Partner with stakeholders and provide creative and effective recruitment solutions.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring mangers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Drive Employer Brand initiatives to increase brand awareness and attract talent.
- Collaborate with Global Talent Acquisition team in US HQ to follow recruitment process best practice.
- 2+ years Engineering or Technology recruitment experience, preferably with in-house US multinational exposure OR 2+ years experience specifically focussed on Tech/Engineering vertical for multinational clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Has a strong track record of direct sourcing in EMEA.
- High energy, collaborative and detail orientated.
- Proficient with the latest sourcing tools & preferbly worked with Taleo.
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!