At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Product Application Engineer
Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues
Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products
Provide solutions for specific customer needs
Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
Coaching customers on design techniques
Generating Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records
Provide input to product development teams
Handling customer escalations and tactical software patch requests
Summarizing and providing customer feedback to the factory
- MS in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years of applications engineering or related logic design and embedded design experience(Linux preferred) with FPGA’s or SOCs
- Understanding of embedded systems design flow and tools and ability to independently research and resolve issues
- Good knowledge in one or multiple of the following areas would be a plus: Machine Learning, Data Center, Video Processing, Networking, Video IPs, PCIe, High Speed Memory Interfaces, etc.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High initiative and self-starter
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities