Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Setup test equipment and perform production board testing and programming at partner site.
- Implement board testing ECO releases/changes at partner sites.
- Test, calibrate, repair and monitor and diagnose equipment, test systems and Board assemblies.
- Maintain work instructions to achieve higher Productivity and Quality standard.
- Perform intermediate level of testing, troubleshooting, defects analysis and recording.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- 3+ Years’ experience as a Manufacturing Test Technician.
- Ability to read board schematics and component data sheets are plus.
- Good PC Knowledge (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in soldering.