Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Manage PCBA subcontractors’ KPIs such as: on time delivery, cycle time, and production line efficiency.
- Plan and translate Forecast and Customers’ orders into production schedules at PCBA subcontractors.
- Monitor and follow up closely on production performance and expedite lots to ensure shipments are on time.
- Contact window for internal stakeholders with subcontractors to ensure daily and weekly production get executed as planned.
- Drive New Products Proto Build and Qual Build Schedule and Delivery.
- Implement system and B2B touch points between Xilinx and its manufacturing partners per necessary for robust execution.
- Manage weekly meeting between subcontractors and management to review overall health of subcontractors’ performance.
- Provide action plan or alternative options to remove road blocks for smooth execution.
- Work closely with Xilinx’s manufacturing engineering, test engineering and R&D to prioritize continuous improvement activities/projects.
- Work with program managers and engineers to successfully carry out complex engineering experiments at subcontractors and meet engineering’s PCBA needs.
- 7+ years of working experience in PCBA manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Good communication, collaboration, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience in NPI and PCBA production factory planning preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel VBA, Oracle PLM or Agile is a plus.