DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
· BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 5+ years of software development experience
· Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
· Strong C++ programming skills, including familiarity with STL, boost, design patterns
· Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
· Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
· EDA Tools Development experience
· Verilog/VHDL/SystemVerilog/UVM exposure
Education Requirements : BS or MS in CS, EE or CE