Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
As a Director of program management and manager of program managers
within the Software and IP Products Division you will be driving critical
programs to meet demanding customer requirements as well as empowering and
facilitating collaborative work among an high-functioning program management
team driving a full spectrum of activities across the organization. You
will be responsible for actively driving the success of critical programs
within the organization. You will empower the individuals on the team to drive
their programs to execute to critical objectives, influence key stakeholders,
establish process improvements, and engender a highly passionate culture. At
the same time you will be called upon to solve the most difficult program
management puzzles -- collaborating with program management teams and
executives across Marketing, Sales, Operations, Quality, and the IC Engineering
team to drive timely solutions to meet the market need.
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
SharedCommunication and Influence
Program Planning Milestones and Metrics
- Acts as a spokesperson on behalf of project/program executive sponsors and key stakeholders into executive staff
- Partners with Engineering management, Marketing and Sales to create and propagate presentations used in customer visits
- Partners with upper and executive management to drive organizational learning and improvements
Risks Assessment and Mitigation
- Leads PMM sessions at the program/portfolio level
- Identifies and drives schedule optimizations across programs
- Conceives and drives technical innovations at the program level
- Aggressively drives stakeholders to meet or beat program delivery commitments
- Secures sponsorship and stakeholder support to program/portfolio plans
- Leads priority setting in complex and high-risk environments
- Establishes methods to assess the performance of the portfolio.
- Optimizes the portfolio to align with organizational objectives.
- Leads program/portfolio level retrospectives, tracks action items to drive program/portfolio level improvements.
- Pioneers and drives implementation of revolutionary program planning improvements
- Identifies and evaluates risks and establishes and tracks risk mitigation and contingency plans at the portfolio level
- Continuously evaluates aspects of the portfolio planning and execution to identify new risks and updates the plan as needed
- Reviews risk mitigation/ contingency plans with executive management.
Education Requirements MINIMUM
BSEE, BCS or equivalent science/engineering degree; MBA is a plus
Years of Experience MINIMUM
15 years of program manager and manager professional experience in high
technology that covers end-to-end product lifecycle, including product
definition, design, development and delivery. Ideal candidate will have excellent
communication skills and a strong technical background in software and/or