Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
In this role, you will be a key member of Xilinx Model Composer
engineering team. Model Composer was launched in late 2017. This tool enables rapid design exploration within the MathWorks Simulink® environment and accelerates the path to production on Xilinx programmable devices through automatic code generation.
Some of the traits we are looking for:
Since this is a new product with great potential for growth and technical innovation, we are in particular looking for individuals with the following traits:
- Leader, You should be able to lead a project, end to end, starting from ambiguous requirements, work with others in the organization to bring clarity to the work, and produce quality results.
- Innovator, You should be able to initiate new ideas to make our customers successful in implementing advanced algorithms on Xilinx devices.
- Great communicator and collaborator, You should be able to clearly communicate with your peers throughout the organization and enjoy collaborating with others. You should value diversity of thoughts.
- Cares about quality, You have a passion for quality and attention to details. You do not consider work done until it has been tested and documented.
- Result oriented, You care about delivering timely and high quality results and realize at the end of the day, delivering results and meeting our goals is what we need to make our customers successful.
- Problem solver, You not only have the technical chops to get the job done, but when you are faced with a challenging problem, you can think clearly through the problem, analyze different approaches, and get to a solution in a timely manner.
- Expert knowledge of C++ with over 5 years of experience developing in this language.
- Your experience includes developing software that works in conjunction with hardware. As a result, you have developed a good understanding of hardware concepts. You are knowledgeable of computer architecture.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are comfortable with and have a basic understanding of signal processing algorithms, linear algebra, and numerical data types such as fixed-point numbers.
- Have experience working with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Have expertise and knowledge in a domain such as Digital Signal Processing, Wired or Wireless communication, Machine learning, or Video processing.
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields + 7 years of relevant experience.