Description At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
In your role as Corporate Counsel, you will be an integral part of the Corporate Legal team at Xilinx. You will work closely with Xilinx’s corporate development team supporting Xilinx’s M&A, strategic investment and integration activities. You will also assist with securities and governance matters, SEC filings and other corporate transactions. You are smart, detail-oriented, confident, flexible, responsible, and collaborative and have excellent writing and presentation skills.
Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
- Manage and provide legal advice on all aspects of mergers & acquisitions, including performing due diligence, drafting and negotiating definitive documentation, closing deals and post-closing integration matters
- Support strategic investments by preparing and negotiating term sheets, transaction agreements and side letters
- Prepare and manage various SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, S-8, as well as proxy statements and Section 16 filings
- Assist with corporate governance matters as necessary
- Provide legal support for debt and equity offerings and treasury matters
- Support stock administration department
- Work with corporate paralegal on international subsidiary governance
- Partner with and provide strategic legal advice to corporate development, finance, treasury, investor relations, stock administration, tax and other internal clients
J.D. Degree with strong academic credentials.
3+ years’ of relevant legal experience, including public company corporate and securities work.
M&A and investment experience.
Prior relevant in-house experience in a corporate legal department of a technology company is a plus, but not required.
Must be a member in good standing of the California State Bar.