Description Analog Design Engineer
The Analog Mixed Signal team design high performance analog and digital circuits such as ADCs, DACs, references, sensors and high speed interfaces which are integrated into FPGA devices.
These devices are used in a variety of applications such as automotive, wireless communications and medical imaging. At Xilinx, the successful candidate will work as part of a team executing projects in advanced 28nm, 20nm, 16nm and 7nm FinFET CMOS manufacturing processes.
- Involvement in design of high performance data converters and high speed (GHz) circuits
- Designing a range of analog circuits such as amplifiers, oscillators, reference circuits and comparators.
- Gain an understanding of process technology and the influence on circuit behaviour
- Excellent understanding of circuit simulators and simulation techniques
- Create innovate circuits and identify novel circuit techniques
- Bachelors/Masters (or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering. Completed course work should cover digital, transistor level design and device physics
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Some project or internship work related to electronics design is desirable