Senior Business Systems Analyst - Finance
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in integrating business systems associated with Xilinx M&A activities. You will use your Finance/Accounting knowledge and your business application expertise to lead projects that integrate new entities into our current and/or future infrastructure. This role requires strong communication skills with the ability to effectively liaison between technical and non-technical personnel, as well as Finance and non-Finance personnel.
This new position is based in Dublin, Ireland, and is part of the Finance Infrastructure Team (FIT), our Center of Excellence for delivering and supporting business application solutions for the Finance organization. Our responsibilities include project management, business requirements gathering, business process analysis, defining/validating functional specifications, test planning and coordination, day-to-day functional support, and communicating to key stakeholders. We also own the Finance 3yr systems and capabilities roadmap.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst's key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead planning and execution of business application related projects for Xilinx Finance
- Work closely with multiple cross-functional teams at Xilinx, including IT, Operations, Sales, and HR
- Provide functional support and project management expertise for our Hyperion FCCS implementation
- Liaison with IT on open production incidents. Work with business owners to prioritize incidents, document requirements, and test code changes/fixes in a timely fashion.
- Manage indirect resources for project planning, evaluation, business requirements definition, solution design and build, and testing requirements
- Periodically report to Finance and IT leadership on the status of ongoing projects
- Continue to utilize infrastructure to drive efficiency improvements across the financial reporting close process
- Plan and conduct thorough functional application testing, which includes user acceptance and business owner sign-off
- 5+ years experience including successful execution of integration projects and/or project management of corporate Finance systems implementations.
- Demonstrated capacity for and success with developing and managing functional and cross-functional relationships, interactions with senior executive leadership, and effective process management.
- Ability to work within a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Solid knowledge of project management discipline, project management tools and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-through. Ability to assess and balance risk.
- US Multinational experience highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to see the bigger picture.
- Strong knowledge of business applications; Oracle EBS and Hyperion EPM systems knowledge preferred
- Experience with global consolidations is a big plus
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA degree is highly preferred