Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
PCBA Manufacturing Test Engineer
- Implement and deploy testing at partner sites.
- Liaise closely with NPI, Board Engineering and Contract Manufacturers on PCBA manufacturing test.
- Optimize test procedures and test scripts for PCBA testing.
- Modify test scripts to enhance and optimize Production Test Cycle Time.
- Review and deploy ECO release of Manufacturing Test to partners.
- Support Customer Returns and work with Contract Manufacturers on Failure Analysis and corrective actions.
- Drive improvements and work closely with Contract Manufacturers for issue resolution and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- 3+ Years’ experience as a Manufacturing Test Engineer.
- Solid experience in supporting test processes for assemblies, ideally with ASICs and High-speed signals system level testing.
- Should be well versed with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, PERL and Linux/Unix Shell.
- Experience with Xilinx tools (Vivado, PetaLinux etc.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with third party APIs is a plus.