Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are seeking an experienced program manager to join the Sales team to help drive organizational transformation as well as act as the Sales lead for any M&A activity.
- Liaising between different Sales teams to drive programs forward
- Facilitating the creation and maintenance of key business processes
- Developing and deploying new business processes to increase the scalability and effectiveness of Sales
- Participate in corporate M&A team representing Sales
- Build comprehensive project plans, including change management strategy and execution, to implement new or enhanced programs and projects
- Build and execute communication plans as needed for programs and projects
Research best practices and drive the development of integration planning and execution best practices
- 8+ years of experience driving complex large scale global projects
- Strong project management skills throughout the entire life of a project
- Experience building and executing change management strategy
- Project management, leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience leading, managing and participating in cross functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams and drive effective process management is required and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Comfort with ambiguity and motivated to solve complex problems
Cross cultural awareness