Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Develop new functionalities for the “Xilinx Vivado” product.
- Communicate and collaborate with other stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and deliver solutions that reduce development and support costs.
- BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 5-8 years of software development experience
- Background in product development preferred
- Strong background in Algorithms and Data structures
- Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global team