• Assist in managing daily wafer sort operations of sub-con test house, resolving probing, product issue, and engineering data collection.
• Assist in data mining/analysis, characterization and failure investigation for low yielding wafers
• Support production assessment and bring from Engineering to high volume Production.
• Defines Wafer Sort test program flows, test conditions and program checkout support for production releases
• Assist in the process of debugging WS hardware issue to prevent production downtime and improve OEE
• Assist to drives down product costs and improve productivity through automation and aggregation strategies
• Interface and effectively coordinate with suppliers to resolve Product and Quality issues to enable supplier to achieve good scorecard
• Assist in the process of developing quality mindset, technical capabilities and manufacturing process knowledge to mentor and lead less experienced product engineers
• Support cross-functional teams to resolve product quality, product cost and production issues, improving product manufacturability
Bachelor degree of engineering
3 Years of Experience