Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Dealing with Ambiguity
- Has good working knowledge of customer expectations, can provide expert pre and post-sales support, and resolve customer escalations professionally even with difficult, emotional customers. May work directly with some customers on specific issues.
- Sets own direction and product decisions given best information. Keeps self and team members motivated and engaged toward goals. Proactively checks with management chain to ensure alignment and anticipate, understand potential changes.
- Can negotiate for wins across group boundaries, utilizing relationships already built. Can often work toward agreement, but knows how to identify and address objections through management.
Technical Product Skills
- Has good working knowledge of the Xilinx RFSoC product.
- Direct RF Sampling Data Converters
- Provides/constructs training material (Subject Matter Expert)
- Can handle advanced debug of unique issues/hot issues/critical escalations
- Focused experience using the RFSoC product
- Generates new solutions to complex problems for 5G wireless
- Responsible for escalating to engineering (if needed)
- Provides advanced level training for Customers/PAE's/Sales/Development
- Helps formulate Product Requirements pre definition
- Works with factory teams on New Product Introduction and Early Access programs
- Creates User Guide content
- Thought leader for WTS support program innovation
- Anticipates industry and Xilinx trends that will affect WTS
Technical Communication and Training
- Direct RF sampling data converters
- 5G Wireless - Sub 6GHz
- RF applications for Aerospace and Defense
- Software defined radios
- Can simplify and communicate even the most complex subjects, making options, tradeoffs, and impact clear. Always has a very good understanding of opposing points of view, and the reasons for them. Can prepare and present good presentations in their area of expertise, even for recent topics, and can tune for differing expectations of different audiences, and exec management vs. individual contributors.
- Can develop and deliver excellent training materials and classes with little guidance, for a variety of audiences with as much technical depth as needed.
- Can author complete and accurate documentation tuned to the needs of the reader for their areas of expertise.
- Assists with testing methodology to ensure broad and complete coverage from a customer flow and usage standpoint.
- Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics.
BSEE or MSEE 10 + years