This position will have responsibility for establishing a EMEA Data Center Business Development function responsible for driving the growth of both customers and revenue for Xilinx in this business segment. This is a new role for Xilinx.
Location: This position can be located across any of our EMEA operations.
- Developing and executing plans to target, identify and qualify new customers in the Data center segment.
- Developing and executing account acquisition plans for qualified targets, including coordination of other Xilinx Sales and non-Sales resources
- Developing and driving comprehensive strategies to connect with and influence key decision makers at target companies
- Developing and driving lead-generation activities with Xilinx internal and external partners.
- Teaming with internal colleagues to identify new external partners (VAR, SI, etc.) that will increase Xilinx’s footprint in the Data center market.
- Identifying new markets to Xilinx products, especially boards/solutions.
- Developing world-class processes and systems for the above, and align with regional Xilinx BD partners
- 10+ years in the semiconductor or equivalent high-technology industry.
- 10 years’ experience in Sales, or in another function with significant customer-facing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead virtual teams (note that there will be regional
- BD professionals with a “dotted line” reporting relationship to this position)
- The successful candidate for this role must possess significant direct selling and business development experience in the Data Center and Cloud Computing space.
- Specific experience in selling semiconductor components or solutions into hyperscaler or enterprise data center accounts is preferred.
- Knowledge of systems/solution selling which includes SW, IP and Design Tools is preferred.
- The preferred candidates will also be able to demonstrate a work history of focus on/attainment of excellent results, successful teamwork, and high personal accountability.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and flexible work environment, and ability to master the sales approaches for new/emerging products and technologies.
- Up to 20% nationally/internationally