Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
GSM BizOps Global Pricing ServicesPricing Quote Management
Pricing System Change Deployment
- Develops a solid understanding of Xilinx's transactional pricing and quoting processes flow, components, GPS ownership and management accountability, and key stakeholders (e.g., role of Biz Ops Managers, distributors, direct and REP sales)
- Develops a solid understanding of Xilinx's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) pricing process, from price setting to quoting to purchase
- Understands the difference between commodity- and value-pricing, how these relate to Xilinx's different device markets (e.g., FPGA vs. DRAM), and how each aligns with Xilinx's business direction
- Validates accurate pricing quotes aligned to Xilinx quoting scenarios (e.g., VPA/CPL price, MVQ price (multivolume), step price , book price)
- Develops proficiency in the use of Xilinx's Compass ERP system and price-loading into the system, based on an understanding of how prices are established, differentiated, and loaded
- Develops ownership of the post-quotation process in providing production quotes and price approvals based on historical reference as requested (i.e., by internal sales, contract sales/REPs, and distributors)
- Communicates regularly with sales and distribution stakeholders to ensure pricing accuracy/alignment with agreements, and the quality of the quote process
- Ensures that prices quoted are consistent and are aligned to previous established pricing agreements, and maintains accuracy over the pricing lifecycle
- Provides ad hoc pricing analysis, and proposes deployment models upon request (e.g., impact of exchange rate differentials; end-customer or distributor value-extraction from Xilinx)
- Understands and supports margin improvement programs and initiatives within post-quotation process.
Business Operations LeadershipGSM Sales Field OperationsFlexibility
- Monitors pricing actuals, and generates ad hoc reports as required in support of business status reporting
- Works effectively with Biz Ops Managers and senior GPS colleagues to initiate new business pricing, and/or to ensure pricing consistency and valid pricing exemptions
- Makes the price point changes in Compass necessary to manage market realities (e.g., dynamic currency fluctuations, production-related challenges, phase-out of obsolescent parts)
- Gains an understanding of Xilinx pricing programs and develops measures to optimize their value
- Looks at ways in now you pick up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and professional behavior quickly based on the demands of the project, customer, or solution.
- Look at alternatives when presented with new information, and present to programme lead
- Demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology.
- Has the ability to changes gear comfortably
Internal Customer Focus
- Assist in pulling compass information together and help present this data
- Build relationships with others in team who can provide information, intelligence, support, and other ways to help.
- Work a s part of the team and takes a personal interest in others (e.g., by asking about their concerns, interests, family, friends, hobbies) to develop relationships.
- Help to build stories, analogies, or examples that effectively illustrate a point.
- Assist in pulling together graphics, or slides that display information clearly with high impact.
- Gains the support of others in meeting objectives as set out by team leads.
- Makes themselves aware of internal customers and their needs as a primary focus
- Instill knowledge of customer relationships.
- Work with team to readjusts priorities to respond to changing customer demands.
- Look to maintain a level of service to quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
- On identifying internal customer, develop and maintain relationships.
- Look to develop trust and credibility with the customer.
- Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
- Understands responsiveness to customers' objectives and needs.
- Goes the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Understands the role Sales Operations plays in centralizing compass information
- Adds value and assists with providing accurate compass reviews on a weekly basis or as updates when requested
- Meets with team leads to gain key internal customers information to better understand sales challenges and customer perspectives
- Starts to build understanding of the regulations and regulatory compliance resources available for performing compliance-related maintenance or reporting tasks
- Looks for direction and guidance on situations or problems by working with team members on problems or issues; help to determine significance; by collecting data and offering solutions.
- Help to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information.
- Looks for solution in a task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail, and presenting for consideration
- Aware of costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success, in making a decision.
- Assists in identification of causes to problem.
- Ability to prioritize things to be done.
- Develops an understanding of Xilinx customers, customer categories, and their needs
- Collaborates with others to ensure a positive customer experience at every touch point in customers dealings with Xilinx
Process incoming quotes from Sales, Representatives and Distributors based on given guidelines and process flow.
Liaise with relevant parties and stakeholders to effectively resolve and manage daily quotes processing issues.
Liaise with Global distributors, EMS and Sales to ensure pricing consistency and integrity to Xilinx global policies
Ability to conduct data analysis for management reporting purpose.
Familiarize with policies, processes and systems that are essential to perform daily tasks
Manage ad-hoc projects that are relevant to the job function.