Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Senior Circuit Design and Characterization Engineer
This individual will work on CMOS circuit design, verification, Si testing and characterization of digital and analog testchips. This person will be working cross functionally with IC design teams and foundry teams to ensure that the testchips address product/technology development requirements and ensure successful product introduction.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 2 plus years of experience in IC circuit design and verification
- Good circuit design knowledge and semiconductor device physics foundation are required.
- Basic knowledge of mixed signal design is a plus.
- Must be familiar with IC design EDA tools and circuit simulators e.g. HSPICE, HSIM, Verilog, Static Timing Analysis etc.
- Exposure or Hands-on experience in Si testing/characterization and test program generation is a strong plus.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Software programming knowledge (e.g. C, Perl) is required.