Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The PBM role is critical in developing the future XBB channel. The PBM will drive channel revenue by recruiting high quality partners and co-selling to our target verticals/accounts. Success will be measured by revenue generation/ramp as well as the partnership providing the right ROI for Xilinx. The PBM will manage a network of business partners and drive the optimum mix of Xilinx resources to achieve results.
- Identifying and recruiting the right high quality partners is a pre-requisite. Forming a strong relationship with the principals of the partner companies is important. Selling the value proposition and business opportunity is key.
- On-boarding the partners and providing all the the necessary resources and tools required for success.
- Training the Sales and Marketing teams of the partners is key such that we gain market reach and amplification from the program.
- The PBM will develop end customer opportunities with the VAR’s. This will commence with targeted POC enagements together and then co-managing through entire sales cycle.
- Creation and regular review of partner business plans
- The PBM will grow the number of business partner engagements and over time develop a “Network” of partners across the region . Mapped to our target vertical markets and business opportunities.
- We are targeting specific vertical markets with our XBB solutions and assigning business development ( BDM) resource to strategic accounts and vertical markets. It’s imperative that the partner program directly maps to that activity. The PBM will work closely with the GDC sales team in end user account activity where the partners will amplify and or augment the Xilinx BDM coverage
- A key element of the partner program will include the ability for our partners to register end user projects and upon approval be rewarded with margin enhancement and / or back end incentives. The PBM will ensure the integrity of this program in the field and align to Xilinx business requirements.
- The Partner program is being developed for global deployment. The PBM in North America will be the lead person on this program globally and it’s expected that NA will provide the best practice on this activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years sales experience in Computing market.
- Demonstrated experience in the building block ,board and or server systems industry
- Experience in a customer/Partner facing role with a proven track record in developing and managing business partners – VAR’s and or Distributors
- Enterprise computing sales experience preferred