Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Understands and demonstrates proper use of Xilinx design practices and methods
- Ensures a precise understanding of the deliverable and task expectations (e.g., components in area-of-responsibility, component alignment with the larger system, what the device need to accomplish)
- Actively scans the work of the group to learn typical practices, determine how best to contribute, and identify skill-building opportunities
- Applies fundamental technical capabilities to accomplish design implementation tasks (e.g., digital and analog design understanding, circuit design, RTL signal flow, basic TCL coding, timing basics)
- Strives to become an expert in group design practices, including design architecture and tool flow
- Adheres to the requirements of version control and tracking established by the team
- Documents designs and maintains existing design documents
- Practices implementation strategies that reflect efficiency, specification compliance, and, in general, valid justification for all design decisions
B.E. or B.Tech
Years of Experience
3-5 years of relevant experience