The student will be working in the
semiconductor product/test engineering environment, and acquire good
understanding on product, product test process, ATE(Automate Test Equipment)
and final test programs.
- The 1st part of project involves
the parametric data collection across process, voltage and temperature, data
analysis, and characterisation of the product performance.
- The 2nd part of project
involves programming, to automate tool for engineer to improve efficiency and
accuracy. The student will be exposed to the new product assessment process,
test methodology, FPGA product knowledge and Programming skill.
The successful student should possess/be the following:
- Currently studying in a University of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Has basic knowledge and interest in Digital Electronics. Knowledge on Semiconductor and Microelectronic will be a plus.
- Having basic knowledge and experience in Excel and Programming like C++
- Responsible, hardworking and a team player to work with teams across function