At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The intern will work as part of the New Product Introduction Program Management, Planning as well as Enablement team to support Xilinx NPI day-to-day operations while having the exposure to the global and dynamic team environment
We expect the intern to have active engagement in the following activities in the internship period:
- Participate in the full cycle of New Product Introduction activities and adopt different approaches to achieve Operational Excellence.
- Be part of the taskforce to improve our Material Management System via various measures including the validation of data integrity, usability, operational efficiency as well as inter-module integration.
- Compile insightful tactical analysis to tackle the potential risks and communicate to the team accordingly.
- Engage in the order fulfillment cycle including Material Transfer and other logistical operations to meet both internal and external demands.
- Refine and optimize the current Excel models utilized for tracking and reporting in order to boost the efficiency of New Product Introduction (NPI) related tasks
By joining this internship, the intern will work with team members and other stakeholders across diverse disciplines around the globe, experience the engineering planning ecosystem at Xilinx and enrich his/her knowledge of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Ecosystem in Semiconductor Industry
- New Production Introduction cycle at Xilinx
- Supply and Demand Analysis
- Planning procedures and practices
- Material Management Tools at Xilinx
- Improvement process of IT system
- Effective Communication
- Change Management
- Currently pursuing degree in any local university
Years of Experience