Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The product characterization team is looking for a highly motivated individual to evaluate the performance of Xilinx MPSoC products.
Some responsibilities would be:
- Work with IP and system integration teams to understand system requirements and specific use case
- Building framework and infrastructure to streamline development
- Developing functional tests for measuring performance of blocks within SoC
- Develop FPGA system level design to test for SoC performance
- Implement volume system testing, analyze test results to discover trends and outliers
- Work with cross functional team to Investigate and find solutions to various issues
The successful candidate should be/possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years of experience developing software for ARM-based SoC devices, ideally in the areas of CPU benchmarking or high-performance computing applications
- Have a strong background in low-level C programming
- BS in EE, CS, ECE or related field; MS preferred
- Knowledge in ARM architecture and AMBA
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Phython
- Knowledge of SoC design and architecture, including debug solutions, power management, DMA, MBIST
- Familiar with processor architecture concept and on-chip interconnects such as AMBA.
- Embeded software and device driver experience using Linux on FPGAs or SoCs
- Good understanding of statistical analysis
- Possess high level of understanding of how FPGA features are used in complex systems and highly demanding applications.
- Possess thorough understanding of different FPGA blocks interactions and system level applications. Provide solutions and guidance to incorporate application level dependencies into the characterization tests.
- Provides leadership in keeping the team up-to-date with state of the art performance measurement techniques.