Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Being a member of the ChipScope team requires the passion and motivation to solve challenging SoC and FPGA in-system debug problems with smart, easy to use tools and IP that result in improved user productivity. The team is routinely involved in all aspects of product development including research, design, prototype, implementation and test. This position is in a dynamic and fast paced environment, offering tremendous opportunity for skills growth in all aspects of product development.
- Runtime software stack development
- Develop embedded and host software applications, libraries, and drivers
- Build and tune Linux distributions and board support packages (BSP)
- Create and maintain platform verification tests & continuous integration platform pipeline
- Proactively engage with users and stakeholders on various design and implementation process opportunities
- Research and critically weigh best practices for design and implementation of features and methods of production
- Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development and support costs
- Currently pursuing a BS or graduate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited four year college or university
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including ability to write clear and concise technical design documents
- Strong understanding of software development process including test driven design and agile software development
- Strong understanding of C/C++ and Python programming and build tools like Make
- Familiarity with revision control tools such as Perforce and GIT
- Strong software / hardware troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with TCP/IP socket programming
- Experience with the PYNQ platform