Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Silicon Applications Engineer
A Xilinx silicon applications engineer provides guidelines to customers through documentation and support for effectively using Xilinx silicon devices to solve their needs.
If you can manage multiple tasks and would be excited to learn/apply system-level application experiences to the following daily activities, you should apply. Your daily activities would include:
- Engaging with internal Xilinx teams, identifying the priorities, and executing with the team on those priority tasks.
- Implementing and verifying reference designs
- Debugging issues from customer support cases
- Owning the development, verification, and maintenance of effective product documentation
- Managing project plans, tracking status, and seeking methods to achieve results
- M.S. in electrical/computer engineering, computer/cognitive science, or equivalent; or B.S. with 2+ years of industry experience in programmable device applications
- Knowledge of one or more coding languages (e.g. Verilog, VHDL, or C/C++)
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Effective organizer and communicator in cross-functional team settings
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and efficiently progress on multiple tasks
- Good judgment for customer-facing situations
- Excellent English writing skills
- Enthusiastic problem-solving skills
- Curious and innovative