Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
GO XAP Production Operation Product Engineering
- Has ownership over wafer sort and final test program releases and product evaluation activities.
- Provide engineering support for a smooth and rapid agile operation business ramp.
- Own and drive product quality through continuous improvement.
- Interact with internal cross functional groups on all product issues such as customer return, coverage improvements and custom design application.
- Manage product cost reduction through test yield improvement projects, test time reduction and capacity expansion.
- Drive wafer sort and final test correlation, yield analysis and corrective actions
- Problem Solving through rootcause analysis, data mining and Statistical modelling.
- Bachelor or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 5 to 10 years experience in product and test engineering. Experience in programmable logic device preferred.
- Experience on ATE platforms, such as Advantest T2K and 93K, Teradyne J750 and/or FLEX.
- Proficiency in understanding on circuit schematic and device processing, performing product failure analysis and production test debug.
- Yield analysis experience with statistical analytics background preferred.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Strong knowledge on data wrangling and statistical analysis skills is added advantage.
- Proficiency in a high level programming language such as C/Perl/Python and have a working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a plus