At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the overall embedded software stack for multimedia solutions.
- Optimizing the solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux drivers for multimedia components using Xilinx SOCs.
- Developing Heterogeneous memory Management solutions for Asynchronous Multi-processing platforms.
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Delivering software solutions in line with product roadmap on time with high quality.
- Involved in cross function team interaction and engagement with various key player and stakeholders in the organization.
- Play a role in all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers.
- Provide clear and timely communication related to status and other key aspects of the project to leadership team.
- Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer escalations on need basis.
- Work with management team on project planning activities – creating project plans/schedule, risk analysis and mitigation, etc. for the projects you are working on.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle stages - design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
- Willingness to learn skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products.
- MSCS, MSCE, MSEE with 5 plus years of professional experience or BS plus at least 7 years of experience.
- Experience with C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems.
- Understanding/Experience with Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication.
- Experience with V4L/DRM and other multimedia frameworks.
- Experience developing plugins with Gstreamer and other frameworks.
- You must be capable of working in a dynamic, high pressure environment.