Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Perform material transactions in Oracle ERP and Camstar Semi-suite to enable timely and error-free transactional movement of materials in the whole supply chain flow (from Fab, Sort, Bump, Assembly, Test factories to warehouse). Owns and participate in performing all system testing activities in during each IT release cycle.
Reconciliation and Validation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system-to-system inventory reconciliations
- Drive daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly system-to-physical inventory validation initiatives
- Perform thorough research and documentation of inventory discrepancies and identify root causes for permanent resolutions
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly validation on billings against production POs
- Monitor and manage the progress of IT incidents
- Coordinate pre-audit planning to support internal and external audit requirements
- Perform procurement transactions in Oracle ERP to enable timely and error-free transactional movement of materials in the whole supply chain flow (from Fab, Sort, Bump, Assembly, Test factories to warehouse)
Work in and with cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, inventory accuracy and service level to customers (internal and external)
Develop and report key performance indicators
Ensure the department’s processes are compliant to SOX, TL9000 requirements
- Diploma or higher certification in a Business Management or Supply Chain Management discipline
Years of Experience
Relevant work experience, of 2 or more years, in high technology company or in an inventory control environment of fast moving, high value products
Working experience using Oracle ERP and CAMSTAR Semi-suite will be an added advantage