DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Package Assembly Supplier Engineering
· Direct experience working with assembly, substrate, and fab suppliers on HVM of monolithic and 3D flip chip packages.
· Experience in assembly process development and statistical data analysis.
· Understand how to assess package materials, processes, and die to package interactions (DPI).
· Familiar with package behavior characterization using Digital Image Correlation/Shadow Moiré techniques and understanding of failure analysis techniques
· Ability to clearly communicate packaging concepts and issues to management, assembly suppliers and customers.
· Ability to work independently and take on projects with minimum supervision.
· Position requires travel within Taiwan to various supplier locations.
Years of Experience