Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Hands-on in Verilog/VHDL/SV
- Hands on in Linting, Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) checks, equivalence checks
- Experience in Digital module micro-architecture and design of complex blocks
- Experience in basic RTL simulation and Understanding of clock, reset domains, clock-gating, power-aware design measures
- Good knowledge of Synthesis, STA and DFT aware design
- Hands-on in Perl/Unix scripting
- Hands on in SoC level RTL integration
- Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, assertive, positive attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
MTech/MEYears of Experience
5 to 7 years