Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP, designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable adaptable, intelligent computing.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that build an adaptable intelligent world. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Communications Marketing Business Team, Communications Solutions & Partnership Marketing Manager
As Communications Solutions & Partnership Marketing Manager, you will be joining a team of experienced marketing professionals with deep technical and business acumen. Responsibilities will include for overseeing the definition, planning, & execution of strategic developments for Wired and Wireless FPGA solutions and the cultivation and management of relationships with key IP and design partners. To be effective in these responsibilities, FPGA technical design knowledge and skills and prior experience in engineering team lead, engineering design management and direct customer engagement are highly desirable.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be a trusted advisor to the Xilinx Communications Business and Strategy teams to drive the definition, development, and execution of strategic design initiatives
- Managing the execution and development of wired and wireless FPGA hardware and software solutions for use as demonstrations, customer deliverables, or future product offerings
- Monitor project milestone progress throughout the development cycle: development planning, status reports, deliverables acceptance, etc.
- Identifying, cultivating, and managing strategic IP and design partners
- Interacting with customers, Xilinx engineering, sales, and technical marketing teams to develop design proposals, requirements, and execution plans
- This role will involve using a mixture of strong technical knowledge in FPGA development and engineering team management and project management skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum BS/MS in EE/CS or equivalent technical degree
- 8-12 years of technical design, engineering, project management, or marketing experience in the Communication semiconductor business
- Previous experience in FPGA application design and usage
- Previous experience in leading or managing development teams in Hardware or Software design
- Knowledge and background in wired or wireless communications technology and design is highly desirable.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills are essential requirement for this role
- 5% travel may be required (domestic and international)