Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This senior FAE will be responsible for pre and post-sales support in Shenzhen, China supporting Xilinx Focus accounts. Pre-sales tasks include winning designs using Xilinx devices, delivering technical presentations, demonstrating Xilinx's technologies and working closely with the sales team to drive design wins. Post-sales tasks include assisting customer with their designs, lab debug, training customers, design conversions, benchmarks, and working with marketing and factory to improve the overall experience.
· Align customer design requirements with our technology and assist with proposal development
· Technical opportunity qualification
· Technical solution creation(e.g. hardware/software demos, example designs)
· Guide customers through their design process
· Provide onsite support, and solving real time problems including software tool issues, HW lab debug, embedded system bring up.
5 years' experience in embedded processing application. Proficiency working with embedded processors (ARM A9/A53 preferred), operating systems (Linux preferred), coding and debugging boot code and drivers.
· 3 years of FPGA design or support experience.
· Experience in video/vision application is preferred
· Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
· Solid communicator, fluent in both Chinese & English verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer communication skills
· Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
· Perform complex work involving a wide range of difficult problems. Exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making ability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to these problems
· Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
· Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method
· A passion for achieving challenging revenue target, design wins and market share goals
· Bachelor Degree (MSEE preferred) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent