We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of technology, interact with customers closely and contribute to Xilinx's technology leadership in machine learning related markets. Machine Learning specialist's primary role is the technical selling and support of Xilinx’s machine learning solutions at the system-level for strategic customers. This position engages with machine learning application relevant customers at system specification and requirement level to provide detailed SW and HW design recommendation for the implementation steps.
- Research, evaluate, analysis and develop reference designs or proof-of-concept demos in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and present Xilinx solutions.
- Works closely with Xilinx sales and FAEs to drive design wins.
- Builds deep relationship with customers’ key technical stakeholders and serves as a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects.
- Provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Xilinx segment marketing and product development teams and collaborate with factory experts, field support and 3rd parties to integrate and deploy system level solutions, including both software and hardware.
- Evangelizes and articulates Xilinx solutions for machine learning associated markets through technical seminars, presentations and demonstrations. As needed, Machine Learning specialist also conducts internal and external trainings, and establish technical cooperation with external partners.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and industry working experience in machine learning systems and applications.
- Strong programming experience in C, C++, others such as OpenCL, Verilog/VHDL etc as plus.
- Familiar with the most popular neural networks and proficient in computer vision related algorithms, ability to articulate at system level as well as implementation level using the acquired SW/HW expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of DSP algorithms/theories in video and industrial etc applications. Ability to analyze, partition and develop complex systems in software or hardware. Experience with software development tools and methodologies in developing system level solution on CPU, GPU, DSP or FPGA platforms would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, experience working with customers in a pre-sale process a plus.
- Requires travel.